Friday, September 21, 2012

As the wind blows through my hair
I find myself wondering "how?"
How can someone as lovely as you, dare
To love one such as me, as I am now?

I'm weird and uncoordinated, not to mention loud
How can a wonder like you stand beside me and be proud?

That is how I used to think
-that horrid rhyming pentameter
But it was over before I could blink
You took me from the shadows and told me I'm a 'keeper'

Because of your love so pure
I can say "there's one thing I know for sure"

I may be different, but I'm glad I'm me
I want to thank you for letting me see
You and your love gave me the key
To seeing myself as I can truly be

You opened my heart to much more than you can imagine
-you opened my heart to so much passion....

....for you, I love you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment